Site Meter

America vs. The World

The big trouble with dumb bastards is that they are too dumb to believe there is such a thing as being smart. — Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

AVW Lists: Mighty Mandasaurus


I'm here to announce that I, Mandasaurus, am blogging at least trice weekly in the form of lists. I love to make lists and AVW will be home to my smartest ones.

I might need to consider whether it's reasonable to put things like "work" and "take shower"
on my list of things to do, but to avoid that query I will not posts such dull lists. Ready for our first list? Me too.

List: Things I'm Doing For Betterment, Fufillment and Possible World Domination
  1. Flossing daily.
  2. Watching Heroes, Season 1. It's amazing and definitely improves my stealth comprehension of variations in normal human abilities, oddities in the time-space continuum and skepticism of evil vs. good. And I'm crushing on Hiro!
  3. I'm enrolled in Loyola University Medical School's Mini Med School. Every Tuesday I sit in a big college-style lecture hall and learn about medical issues (the immune system, clinical trials) from real medical school professors. I take notes! Don't ask me how I've missed taking notes since being in school, but I do. I'm learning, and I'm keeping my brain mighty.
  4. Eating apples. Honeycrisps are a miracle of modern science.
  5. Volunteering for an important congressional campaign - and walking to Cure Juvenile Diabetes!
  6. Tailgating! Go Huskies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Jeff Goldstein is a wanker.